free bootstrap templates
SPRING TRIP - Cedar Park, TX
6V to 12V Conversion
- Walt Nuckels leads you step by step converting your 1955 Thunderbird from factory 6 volt to 12 volt.
Rear Main Seal
- Walt Nuckles leads you to convert a Parts House seal to fit and work on all Y-Block engines.
-Walt Nuckels simplifies adjustment of valves.
Tips on Buying a Thunderbird
- Scott McGilvray tells you what to look for and how to look at a Thunderbird you are considering for purchase,
- This article explains how to tell where the part fits on a car. It is all in Ford Motor Companys' master plan.
Changing to an Edelbrock Carb
- Scott McGilvray and Tim Chaput lead you on a step by step procedure to change your Holley Carb to a modern Edelbrock Carb on 1957 Thunderbird.
PVC Smog Device
- Scott McGilvray and Tim Chaput show how to change the smoking road draft tube to and after market PVC Smog Device.
Spark (Vaccum) Advance
- Scott McGilvray and Tim Chaput show you how to check your vaccum advance to be sure it is working properly and repairs.
Events & Swap Meets
© Copyright 2018 Big "D" Little Birds - All Rights Reserved